The Direct Vacuums team pride themselves on offering fantastic customer service and high quality products backed by our 12 month guarantee.
However, in the event you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you are welcome to simply return the item to us in its original condition within 14 days of receipt (Returns period extends to 30 days for faulty products)
Please take note of the following when returning your product.
1. Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation and a copy of your order details or proof of purchase and contact information. Once received, items will be inspected and a full refund will be issued, alternatively, if preferred, we will exchange the item for you.
2. Goods will only be accepted for return if a valid RMA number has been issued by Direct Vacuums within 14 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
3. It is your responsibilty to ensure the product is sufficently packaged and protected for transit, damages caused in transit due to incorrect/insufficient packaging may not be covered by our courier and as a result a charge may be deducted from a total refund value.
4. Direct Vacuums will not be liable to reimburse postage costs if a product is returned without a valid RMA number.
5. We expect you to take reasonable care of the goods and retain all packaging ready to be sent back to us. Using the goods before returning them does not constitute taking reasonable care. If you use the goods before returning them you may be liable for the costs of us reconditioning those goods (See section 23 in AP Taylor Ltd – Direct Vacuums Terms and Conditions).
If you are contacting us outside of the 30 day returns period but still within the 12 month guarantee, please click here.
If you have any queries relating to our returns policy please do not hesitate to contact us.