What to do if you experience a problem with a Direct Vacuums product
In the event you experience a problem with your purchase after 30 days, whilst within the 12 month warranty period, we ask you to follow these steps:
- Please download the user manual from the manufacturer's support website and follow any general maintenance checks detailed within it.
- Please visit our trouble shooting pages for further advice and handy video guides.
- Contact our friendly customer care team who will try to resolve any issues for you
- Product model number and serial number (located on product's the data plate).
- Internal QC identification number (this will be located beneath the container and resemble a price gun sticker)
- User name/Order number and delivery post code.
The guarantee covers repair and/or replacement of the product but does not include the postage cost of returning the product to us. Once the item has been inspected and repaired/replaced Direct Vacuums will return the product to you at the requested address and cover the cost of this providing the terms of the Guarantee have been met.
For more information or assistance please contact us
Customer Service Email: [email protected]